In case you’re not a video-watcher, here is a quick run down of the 5 things to say before starting an E-shoot! :
1. Reassure them that they don’t have to know what to do!
2. You’re going to teach them everything, starting with the 4 CORE POSES! (Never heard of that? You can learn our 4 CORE POSES in our Mini-Guide!)
3. Ask them if there is anything you should be made aware of or watch out for! (For a more descriptive explanation of this one, watch the video!)
4. The first 20 minutes are going to be awkward and that’s normal!
5. Tell them you MAY get to “Advanced” posing later on!!!
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel so that you never miss more of our FREE EDUCATION!