– Powerwash current house (or pay Corey to do it:)
– Paint kitchen and trim downstairs
– Have carpet and tile cleaned
– Deep clean everything!
– Start packing up the rooms we use the least: Youth Room, Study and surprisingly, the kitchen!
– Show the old house to potential renters
– Pick paint colors for the new house!!
– Buy indoor AND outdoor fans for the new house.
– Continue the search for my dream farm table that won’t cost me an arm and a leg.
– Order the couch
– Find 3 light fixtures for the kitchen in new house.
– Start the final punch list
Whew! See what I mean? This is a full time job!! We’re so thankful for our Vacation time in March because now we’re moving full steam ahead! We close in less than two months AND wedding season is beginning! From a work perspective, here’s what’s in store for April:
– Shoot 4 April weddings!
– Shoot 7 Eshoots and host two coaching session days
– Speak at Atlanta’s Smug Mug meeting next week! Woohoo!
– Participate in “Amazing Life Together : More Time for Love” Webinar that Liz and Ryan are hosting! It was just announced today! Take a peek!!! So excited about this!
– Last but not least, CONNECT is happening at the end of the month! We’re so excited to be helping Zach and Jody with this massive project! It’s going to be amazing and I’m so excited to see how God transforms marriages and businesses through this week long marriage retreat!
So April seems to be the “Marriage” month! haha We’re still just in awe of how many amazing things God has put before us since we decided to dive into this business together. I’m SO incredibly thankful that I’m not doing this alone. I couldn’t keep doing this without help and Michael is my perfect companion for the job… and then Bokeh of course! :) As the craziness begins, we’re going to work really hard to remember that this business is not our LIFE… it’s just a small part of our life. I think it’s easy to become engulfed with work when the to-do is ever growing and the pressure is rising. We’re choosing not to fall into that trap. I’m going to try really hard to choose JOY over stress… because really, what does stress do for me anyway? Nothing…. except make me break out!!! Not cool!!
So here’s to warmer weather, no spring allergies and to an incredibly productive beginning to wedding season!!! Ps. Seriously check this amazing webinar out!! You don’t want to miss it!! And ps. I’m a little embarrassed that we’re the only ones with our DOG in our bio pic!!