that’s because he’s added more responsibility to our lives or maybe it’s because he snuggles between us in the morning and chews on his bone in between us on the couch at night. He’s just so lovable!!!! After 10 months with Bokeh boy we’ve realized this:
- Poodles really are smart…. sometimes too smart
- Bokeh prefers to drink water flowing from the faucet rather than from his dog bowl… this has become a nightly ritual.
- The Bichon in him makes him sporadically act like a maniac
- He’s very fond of Michael’s Sperrys
- He’s ALWAYS come when he’s called if you include “You wanna treat?!” at the end of your call
- When he’s mad or wants something, he punches tin trashcans to get your attention
- He hides when I’m getting ready in the bathroom because he knows I’m about to leave the house and that means crate time for him
- Squirrels get the best of him on a daily basis
- Head tilts are the norm these days
- He’s a great traveler…. most of the time:)
- All of his toys have very original names… “Mr. Pineapple”, “Mr. Polar Bear”, “Mr. Giraffe”… etc.
- He loves his family. There is nothing greater than coming home to a puppy that can’t WAIT to see you!!
So happy Birthday Bokeh Boy!!! Here’s to many more years of head tilts, cute instagrams and puppy love!
Add a comment