Because I’m a girl and a little emotional at times… my first thought was “Oh no! The business is going under! August isn’t full so something is WRONG!”. But that’s actually not the case at all. I DESPERATELY needed a break last weekend. That free Saturday was what I needed in order to make it through the next two months of CRAZINESS!!! And so I’m ok with empty weekends because I know that there is a reason for them! For example, I’m shooting a wedding this Sunday… why is Saturday not booked? I’m not sure… but it just so happens that my whole family will be together this weekend and guess what…. I GET TO HANGOUT WITH THEM!! So once again, I’m thankful for an empty Saturday and I’m slowly learning to TRUST God with my schedule these days! So here’s what’s happening in September!
Things I’m looking forward to:
– Shooting some beautiful weddings!!
– Pumpkin Spiced Latte’s!!
– Getting to start pulling out the FALL clothes!
– Sprucing up our back deck and USING the fire pit!
– P31 Conference starts at the end of the month!! woohoo!
Some Personal Goals:
– Continue using Myfitnesspal! I’ve stuck with it ya’ll! I’ve lost 2.9 pounds… not a ton but every little bit helps!
– Continue cycling classes. I don’t know how this happened but my friend Jen got me into cycling. I’ve been doing it for about 4 weeks now and I’m astonished that I keep going back!!
– Check out hardwood floor options… we’re getting rid of our nasty carpet SOON!
– Spruce up the back deck!
** This may not happen in September but our house needs to be Powerwashed too! Oh the joys of being a home owner **
– You guessed it, the Bridal Guide…it’s 5 pages further along than last month…. so I guess that’s a step in the right direction!
– blog earlier… which means I need to get up earlier.. ugh.
– Prep for the p31 conference!!
– Continue my little project that will be done in October!
Huge thanks to Annamarie for the self-portrait! She wrote the sweetest post about her coaching session!!