This past month has been quite a whirlwind. It was our first month working together and it couldn’t have flown by faster. Each day I wonder “How did I do all of this by myself?!” We’re staying busy and we’re getting stuff done. Here’s a look at what we accomplished in January 2013:
– Shot a double header in two different states
– Saw J&M in DC and then hosted Showit Global SHARE
– 2 Checkup Sessions and 3 Coaching Sessions
– One Engagement shoot and One “Just Married” shoot
– Hosted a Bridal Spa Day for my 2012 brides and sent out gifts to those that couldn’t attend.
– Started going back to the Gym! Proud of me?!
– Had some great dinners with some awesome friends! Love catching up in the off season!
– Launched a brand new blog and a mini-rebrand!
– Launched a brand new website!
– Hosted two shows for ShowitLIVE
– Michael sold $2,000 worth of old equipment that we didn’t need anymore! Yea!!!!
– Hashed out our new schedule, new goals, and new business roles
– Had new hardwood floors installed in our current living room and hallway
– Started building a new house
– Designed “Bokeh the Bichpoo’s” first year book and ordered it! :)
No wonder we’re just now feeling like we’re slowing down a bit. We’re slowing down JUST in time for another workshop! That brings me to what we’re looking forward to this February! :
– The 2013 Spring Workshop Experience.. coming THIS friday!! Woohoo!
– UNITED! I have the opportunity to speak in a few weeks to some fellow Showiteers and I’m SO excited and honored!
– 2 Coaching sessions!
– Valentines Day!
– Pentatonix concert!!!
– More house updates!!
The next month is wedding-free. This is kind of strange for me! We’re really trying to continue our “down time” because once April hits, it’s non-stop! This is our time to make stuff HAPPEN and get organized for 2013. So here are some February 2013 goals:
– Continue to get to the gym 3x a week and walk Bokeh on the days we don’t go.
– Like usual, work on the bridal guide… actually, I now have a DEADLINE for this project because it just isn’t getting done. Fingers crossed!!
– Host a fabulous, informative, & inspiring workshop this week!
– Book two 2014 weddings
– Start looking at paint colors and light fixtures
– Submit my remaining 2012 weddings that need to be published
– Prep for UNITED and the WPPI Mini-workshop in March!
– Groom Bokeh
Here’s to February!!! And ps. for those of you that are RSS readers, we’re working getting the little issue fixed! :)