now we’re beginning another week…. AND another month!! March?! Really?! Where did you come from? I feel like we were just entering January. Time is flying by so quickly and it’s going to be wedding season before you know it! March is one of those months that really doesn’t have anything SPECIAL going on…. except my best friend’s bday… Happy EARLY birthday Caroline!! And now that I’m thinking about it… March is looking more exciting than normal this year!! One of my roomies from college gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on March 1st! Welcome to the world Elsie Jane!! We get to meet her this afternoon!! Yay! Here are some other exciting things happening in March 2013:
- We shot a masquerade themed wedding on March 2nd and it was fabulous! It will be on the blog tomorrow! Woopwoop!
- We have a week to be home and catchup on LIFE and BUSINESS this week!
- This weekend we’re hanging out with our youth group friends on their spring retreat and then meeting Bud and Jill to fly out to VEGAS on Sunday!
- We spend like 5 days in Vegas for WPPI and I host a mini 2 hour workshop that is focused on Posing! I’m pumped!
- THEN, we’re renting an RV and driving to the coast for a mini-vacation with Buddy and Jill for 5 days! Pray we don’t break down in the desert!! Yikes!
- 2 Coaching days with 4 fabulous photographers and a few eshoots!
- On top of all of this…. we’re still building a house… and to those that said it would be stressful, you were right. Lets just leave it at that for now:) It’s lovely… but it’s stressful.
So I’m excited to announce a few things about this week! 1. I’ll be posting about out trip to CA last week and 2. We’ll be opening up more coaching sessions on WEDNESDAY!! Signup for the newsletter and you’ll be able to claim your date one day before the public!
I’m off to sort laundry, return emails and get back to business! Being gone for a week is tough on a small business owner!!! Happy Monday!
** Ps. I accomplished A LOT of my February goals!! … except one.. and I’m guessing you know what that is! AND Thanks to the sweet Jody Gray for taking some pictures of me speaking. I’m so thankful for her!! **
Add a comment