And because you’ve been a part of my life since I was 2 years old, you’ve seen the good, the bad and the ugly….. and yet you love me anyway. I know at times I am VERY hard to live with…. and only you see that side of me. You’re the only one that see’s me freak out… you’re the only one that see’s me when I’m afraid to fail and you’re the only one that knows all of my imperfections. You serve me so selflessly… even when you’re tired. Thank you for driving us home in the wee hours of the morning after weddings just because I like our bed better than a hotel’s. Thank you for fixing me breakfast even though you don’t even like to eat breakfast! Thank you for letting me decorate and do crazy things to our house. :) Thank you for thinking of things before I do so that when I remember I need to do them and get stressed, they’re already done. Thank you for letting me be a girl about things and having patience when I’m in a bad mood…… This really could go on forever. There are so many reasons why I’m so blessed to have a husband like you. And while I can’t list them all… I CAN list out 28 for your 28th Birthday!! Here are 28 reasons I’m thankful that you’re my husband! :
1. You have an amazing, BIG smile.
2. You like musicals…. and you’re proud of it:)
3. You love Jesus.
4. You’re patient.
5. You love eating out and splurging on movie nights at Cinebistro:)
6. You workout with me and don’t leave me alone in cycling class! (When we go:)
7. You’re trustworthy.
8. You’re a good disciplinarian to bokeh boy since I’m can’t be. :)
9. You do laundry better than I ever could.
10. You help me decorate and painted crazy stripes in our foyer!
11. You are patient enough to sit on hold with banks, Anthem, Drobo care, CPS, Authorize.net, State Farm, Hostgator, etc.
12. You drive me everywhere and never complain.
13. You keep us fed…. and I’m so thankful for that!
14. You like to look nice! I love your button ups:)
15. You have great Vitamix skills!
16. You take bokeh out to pee when I’m in the middle of a blog post or emails.
17. You’re strong…. even though you don’t really workout that much! That’s not fair.
18. You’ll sing harmony with me to our many Glee soundtracks.
19. You let me eat canned tuna even though the smell makes you gag.
20. You always make sure my phone is charged. :)
21. You never make me feel bad for working past work hours when it’s busy season.
22. You’re the best second shooter a girl could ask for!
23. You’re teachable when it comes to photography.
24. You’re handsome:)
25. You can make anything fun.
26. You love my family and you make them a priority.
27. You vacumn like a champ.
28. Last but not least, you’re my best friend:) I love you so much and I’m so thankful for your friendship more than anything!!
I hope you have the most amazing day! I mean, we’re in Bermuda so how can you not?! Happy 28th Michael!!!!!! xoxoxo