The most obvious life change will be this new house. I’m not going to know what to DO with a PANTRY… and STORAGE SPACE and a GARAGE!! These are all things we’ve lived without for the last two years. I’m so excited for our pasta to live in a food pantry and not under Michael’s polo’s in the closet!! It’s going to be so exciting!!
So about these goals…. please don’t make fun of me for including “Goal Making” on my “Goals” list. It sounds redundant but that’s something we need to sit down and really hammer out in the next two weeks! Here’s the full list of Goals for January 2013:
– To make GOALS for the business
– To make GOALS for our family… Physically, Spiritually and with our time.
– Complete the Bridal Guide… it’s getting so much closer!!
– Shoot my two weddings next weekend WELL!
– Have a blast with my January Coaching sessions!!
– Plan a time to sit and plan, dream with Michael… preferably at Barne’s & Noble or Starbucks
– Be more effective with my time
– Go to the Dentist :( ugh.
So here’s to an amazing start to an amazing new year!! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!! Check back tomorrow for Joe & Melissa’s wedding!! Woohoo!!!! Ps. How sweet is my family? I know that’s not a self portrait but I don’t care… I just love that picture!! And here’s my second family below! Michael and I are so blessed to have them in our lives!