wasn’t in our favor. Thursday and Friday, Sara and I sent countless emails trying to decide what to do. 60% chance of storms was a big risk to take and I had seen photog friends from all over the east coast tweeting about the big storm that was about to sweep across the region. I had been looking forward to meeting these two for a while and because they live in different STATES… it would be hard to reschedule… so we went for it. Instead of shooting in the evening, we took a chance at started at 2:30! To our surprise, the weather was PERFECT. The dark clouds didn’t start rolling in until literally our LAST FEW SHOTS….