just a little. So here are some random facts about our furbaby! :
1. Bokeh was born on 11.11.11…. how perfect. We were married on 10.10.10 and so someone said we should have a baby on 12.12.12…. welp! That’s definitely not happening!
2. Bokeh sleeps with us. I know, it’s a bad habit. I take NO responsibility for this. Michael let him sleep in the bed ONE NIGHT while I was out of town and he’s been at the foot of our bed ever since!!
3. Bokeh is a big time snuggler but he’s very picky about WHEN he wants to snuggle. For example, he woke me up at 2:30am this morning trying to lay up against me with his head on my arm.! It’s cute… but not at 2:30am!
4. He’s a week away from having “his surgery”… ya know, the big boy surgery. We’re not looking forward to that.
5. Bokeh has more toys than probably most toddlers. Every time he hangs out with his grandparents, he comes home with a new goody…. or two!
6. Bokeh is taller than we expected him to be. He got his legs from his daddy (the poodle) and so while I wish he was tiny… I’m thankful for his long legs because that means I can take him on 20 minute runs in the morning and wear him out!! Short little dogs don’t run very well:)
7. Bokeh, apparently, is a worship leader at heart. Michael stopped by worship team practice last week and brought Bokeh in for a minute. When the girls hit the chorus of the song, all of sudden we heard HOWLING…. yes, full fledged HOWLING! We looked down and Bokeh has his head up in the air, trying his best to sing along! We died laughing and immediately removed him from the sanctuary.
8. Bokeh has a seatbelt. I know, laugh all you want… this does seem a bit ridiculous but let me explain why it’s AWESOME! Bokeh LOVES riding with his body half out the window of the car. The dangerous part about this is that Bokeh doesn’t understand boundaries. Several times we thought he was about to take flight! So his little seat belt connects him to the real seatbelt but gives him just enough room to put his head out of the window and it keeps him from getting in our way!
9. Bokeh is a Jersey Boy! We bought him from a breeder in NJ this past winter and we couldn’t be happier. She said Bichpoos are loving and sweet and non-shedding and every one of those characteristics is true! We adore him.
10. Sadly, Bokeh has only mastered ONE of his training tricks… and that’s the “sit” command. Yea, he’s not an allstar but we’re still working on it!!! However, he HAS mastered the art of being photogenic. We know just the right things to say to get that cute “head tilt” and I love it!!!