I’m going through the first round of eshoot madness now because it’s spring and EVERYONE wants spring engagements! I’m pumped I have a new camera to play with and test out during all of these shoots and before my next wedding because it’s definitely taking some getting used to…. but I LOVE it! I can’t wait to start blogging some of these images and do a little review on it!!
So! Back on topic! GOALS…. I list them every month… alongwith a snapshot of the month and a self portrait. This month’s portrait is from Jodi and Kurt! They took family portraits of the THREE of us last month and we are so grateful! We LOVE having some updated pics with the newest member of the fam! That is one goal of mine that I DIDN’T mention because I was so sure we just wouldn’t have time to get them done. Welp! Now I wish I had just listed it because it would’ve been SO fun to mark it off the to-do list!! Oh well, I’ll be braver next time!!! So here’s the snapshot of April 2012:
I’m looking forward to:
– EASTER! We have a day free to hopefully see our families and just hangout and eat good food!! ….. But more importantly… Easter is the reason we live with purpose and hope and PEACE!! And I’m excited to remember that:)
– I have four more shoots and a wedding this month and I’m excited!! I feel like I haven’t been shooting much at ALL the last 3 months and I’m ready to get the ball rolling again!
– BLOGGING the Workshop Experience! It’s going to be featured here shortly and I’m the most IMPATIENT blogger on the planet! I want this thing to be up so I can show off everyone’s hard work with the styled shoot!
– Staying on my “A” game with editing…. I’m announcing that I’m looking forward to this because I feel like that will make me DO IT!
– Warm Weather!
– Taking Bokeh to the park some more!
– Make a master grocery list to just check off items as we need to get them…. I’m horrible at grocery shopping! I go to get bread and I get milk instead… And I have this awful habit of buying Provolone cheese EVERY time I’m at the store… when we already has tons of it! I just always think we’re out for some reason!
– Order prints for the Kitchen wall of our portraits.
– Teal vases for kitchen table
– Stick to our new budget!
– Do something with our finances/meet with a planner
– Maybe squeeze in one more mini-trip to see Emy before her college days are over:(
– Drink more water! gah!
– Keep the dishes out of the sink… just put them in the DISHWASHER! It’s so simple… why don’t I just do it?!
– Continue to get these albums ordered and finalized!
– Set up my credit card system
– Meet with my insurance man/update policies
– look into hiring a bookkeeper
– FINISH THIS BRIDAL GUIDE!