Luckily I have kept up with Album designs… mostly:) And I’ve been “swallowing the big frog first” most days! (That was a goal from May!). Another goal was to get the flower beds re-mulched. They are almost there… not because I did them… but because our amazing momma’s came down one day and literally worked non-stop to make our yard look more presentable! Momma and Bobbi, THANK YOU!! You have no idea how much I appreciate coming home and seeing a weed-free, newly mulched flower bed! My mom says “Oh this is just so much fun!” and I don’t understand. I’m not a yard-worker at all! All of you that read the blog are probably thinking by now “Man! Katelyn isn’t very domestic!” and that would be a very accurate assumption!
Every goal for May was completed except one. I’m still working on the massive project that is the Bridal Guide but processing through weddings and albums and emails is more important on a daily basis! So I’m actually pleased with my accomplishments in May and here are some goals for June! :
Personal goals for June:
– Continue to redecorate the kitchen!
– Continue using the “My Fitness Pal” calorie and exercise tracker APP! Michael and I are loving that thing!… Even though it limits my daily cereal intake!
– I have a love/hate relationship with waking up early. I would love to wake up earlier a few days a week because you just get so much done! …. But our mattress is so comfortable!!! It’s hard to get up when I know I don’t HAVE to.
– Continue to make time for people in my life! Remember that PEOPLE are more important that PICTURES:)
Business goals for June:
– Shoot my 5 June weddings with excellence! I’m so excited! One is out of the country!!! woohoo!
– Continue to update my production board with new weddings that have been booked.
– Start thinking about my website re-design!
– Continue researching outsourcing options! If any of you outsource and LOVE the edits you receive, leave a comment and let me know who you use! I’ve outsourced before… wasn’t thrilled. So I’m a little picky about this… actually REALLY picky if I’m being honest!
– Maybe purchase Canon 600 ex-rt?! Any reviews?!
What I’m looking forward to:
– My brother graduates from High School TONIGHT!!!! Congrats Buddy! I love ya!
– Have a blast with my June coaching session!!!
– Showiteers are coming to my house next week!! woohoo! If you’re a Showit user in the Richmond-ish area, there’s a group on FB you need to be a part of!
– A mini VACATION somewhere tropical!!
– Traveling to CA to shoot a beautiful wedding!
– Having my sister helping me out with LIFE stuff since I’m so busy! We actually have groceries right now!
– Tons of graduations and parties for our youth kids!!!
Special thanks to Arli for this month’s portrait! She took this during her coaching session in May!