I know we’re only 8 months into this new journey but so far, it’s been amazing. I’m still uncertain about a lot of what our future holds and what we’ll be able to accomplish in this business together but I do know a few things… without Michael, I wouldn’t be able to:
– Shoot 42 weddings in one year… yikes! Pray for us!
– Host people at our home all of the time because the house wouldn’t be put together!
– Shoot 16 weddings in the next 10 weekends
– Sleep at night!
– Dream bigger
– Teach and host workshops out of our home! Ps. A New Workshop date has been released for November! You can SIGNUP HERE!!!
– Balance my time in a healthy way.
– Drive all over the east coast in one weekend… he makes all of our travel arrangements!
– Keep my emails organized
– Feel at peace with the business…
I’m so VERY thankful that I’m not doing this alone anymore. We’re still learning the ropes of being a husband and wife team but I think we can say very confidently that this is where the Lord wants us to be and we’re so thankful. With Michael by my side I feel more confident and more empowered in every aspect of this business. I’m so grateful for him and I know I don’t tell him that enough. :) So happy Labor Day to you all and if you work with your spouse, give them a big hug and a kiss and tell them you appreciate them!! :)